Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm Alive

Sorry about the long absence. Christmas was pretty crazy around my house. Family came in to town and we were responsible for having them over. I got some pretty cool stuff. Mostly from Target, one of my favorite stores.

I didn't really do anything for New Year's Eve. I spent the night at a friends' house and we just watched movies. My mom didn't want me out and about that night. I really thought going to Big D NYE would have been cool, but I didn't get to do that.

All the decorations are finally put away, so things are back to normal. I think I'm kind of a grinch when it comes to the holidays. I don't really get into the spirit until maybe a week before. This year I didn't really have time. Before I knew it Christmas Eve had arrived. Getting older is so weird.

Everyone has been asking about my new year's resolution. I don't have one. I haven't had time to think about one. It's sad. Oh well. Thanks for all the comments when I ill, you guys are great!

Until next time, which will be sooner, rather than later.

-T

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hahahaha. Just laughing at your "finally" put away decorations. We put away our wreaths and garlands about the first or second of the year... But the tree stays up until at LEAST the end of Feburary. hahaha. = P
And I didn't do anything on New Years Eve either...

annette07 said...

I think our decorations were 'finally' put up by that time as well. I don't do resolutions because I know things will change through the year that will counter what I HAVE planned. So, I do my best and get through each year with my friends and family by my side.

Megan Renee said...

Hey!Just wanted to drop by and see how life was.

That's ok..I really don't have a new years resolution eiher. :)