Monday, December 10, 2007

Call Me When You Get This

So I want to thank all of you for your encouragement and advice when you commented to my last post.

Last night I heard from those two "friends." The first one called me and claimed he was not mad at me at all, but thought I was busy. Then he said something else that contracted his first claim- I think he realized that I was mad at him. This guy hates for people to be mad at him, but he is so easily angered it is ridiculous. He will get mad at me for stupid things all the time. I guess he was afraid I would univite him to the party. Which he would do if he was in my shoes.

When I heard from other person we didn't talk long, and then she had to get off the phone, but she acted like nothing was wrong. I did tell her that I didn't like how she hadn't taken my calls all week. She didn't really say anything about that.

Now nothing is really solved. I will talk to them again. Soon, I hope. I plan on telling them that I don't appreciate them acting like they can ask me to do things for them all the time, and then ditch me when I ask them to do something with me. I have been pretty upset the past few days about all of this. But today I woke up and I was in a better mood. I hope things calm down.

In Haygood news, I watched this years Christmas show on DVD. My mom had ordered it so I watched it the other day. If only I could be there. If only I could be the one Shawn was dating.... sigh....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Okay so I just want to say that I hate the excuse of "I thought you were busy and didn't want to bother you" or something to that effect. I have had people tell me that and I'm just like...if you call me and I don't answer, I'll just call you back. It doesn't matter if I'm busy or whatever. That kind of excuse just bugs me. Anyways, I hope you can get things worked out.

-Kim