Friday, December 7, 2007

What I've Done

Well, the last few weeks have been pretty busy. I have recently started a new job, I figured I would need to earn some money to buy Christmas gifts, and that has been going really great. I have also been helping deck out the house with all the decoration and lights and all of that pizazz. I really like Christmas, it's one of my favorite holidays. I think the best part is finding that perfect gift for someone. That gift that you know they will love. And then on Christmas morning, they open it up and they love it!! I also love the music. Except for this year. I don't know why. But for some reason all the Christmas carols on the radio have been getting on my nerves.

I found out last week that I won't be able to go to Branson after all for fan night. I'm really ticked about that. Family obligations and whatnot. That is so unfair. I wanted to finally go up there and see their Christmas show! Live and in person! I've never gotten to see it! Anyways. Maybe next time. Well, I have to go.

-T

6 comments:

Tina said...

Awww... it would have been fun to meet you in person on fan nite! Hopefully you'll get to go to their Christmas show next year!
My house just doesn't have lights. thats all we're lacking. Last year we just had light-up reindeer in the front yard. Pitiful, I know.

But we always wait too late, and it gets too cold to put them up.
= /
I just love it when people love the gifts I give them too! And I have TONS of friends on my gift list, so it has to be inexpensive and great... Always the best delimma to go about solving.

...glad to know you love Christmas as much as I do!
Tina

Jason Hunt said...

Hey, TorY! I know how you're feeling about fan night, I am bummed that I cannot go too. Ah well, maybe we can go some other time without them! YEAH TEXANS!!!!

I am looking forward to finally being home where, as I understand it, MY family is busily decking the halls with boughs of Santa! Enjoy your decorating!

Megan Renee said...

Hey!Don't know if we have talked much but I'm "lessthanperfect89" on the mb.Saw you had a new blog so I thought I'd drop by and say Howdy!

I know what you mean! My parents and I hae had a blast deocrating for Christmas.But we are leaving the last bit of the tree untill my sister comes home from college.It's just not the same decorating the tree with out her.

Haha...I also agree with the radio.I still isten to the Christmas station but alot of times I pop in my own Christmas CDs or have something completely different in. Hope you areh aving a fabulous day! Later!

annette07 said...

Tori,

We will ALL meet eventually. We have to-who else would understand all of this fun. I want to wish you Merry Christmas and enjoy the time you have with family. I know you are upset now but in the future you will be glad you spent time with them.
I have tons of Christmas CDs that I prefer to play instead of the radio. Your frustration will pass. Besides, you can always get in touch with us anytime. We love talking-haven't you realized that yet. LOL

whisper said...

Aww I'm sorry about fan night. it would have been nice to meet you. I hope everything is of with your family. I do hope you have great Christmas though. And as long as the gift is from you I'm sure whoever gets it will love it, because you thought of them. :)

whisper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.